Details: 120 capsules, 15mg
Suitable for Vegans: Yes
Suitable for Vegetarians: Yes
(HMPC) Capsule shell
Lycopene is a phytonutrient (antioxidant found in plants) and a carotenoid (natural color pigment, that contributes to the red color of tomatoes). Sources of Lycopene are foods such as tomatoes, asparagus, red cabbage, pink grapefruits, watermelon, peppers, carrots, mango and papaya, it is fat-soluble and is therefore absorbed better when consumed with fats like olive oil and avocados.
Lycopene neutralizes free radicals in the body and supports the healthy growth and function of the cells. High levels of lycopene, in the bloodstream suppresses tumor growth and formation.
- Helps in the prevention of cancer.
- Maintains eye health.
- Enhances healthy bowel and prostate function.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Supports healthy heart and lungs.
- Promotes strong bones and arteries.